TO ALL OUR PATIENTS
Coan Eye Care is committed to give you the most comprehensive eyecare in the safest way possible. Please rest assured that we continue to follow CDC guidelines, as well as the federal and state recommendations for practicing safe social distancing.
WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE COMING TO OUR OFFICE
- All patients, guests, and staff are expected to wear face coverings. Please bring a mask or face covering to your appointment.
- Each patient is required to wash their hands with soap and water upon entering the clinic.
- Only scheduled patients are allowed into the clinic. No other guests are allowed unless there is an extreme need and must be pre-approved before arriving.
- We are sanitizing our office before and after every patient so this may create a delay in your scheduled appointment time. We have a UVC light and added an air filtration system to help with keeping the air clean.
- If you do not cancel 24 hours in advance of your appointment, you will be charged a “no-show” fee. Appointments are limited because we are scheduling less patients for your safety and we are quickly filling our appointment schedule.
- We will be disinfecting every pair of glasses that you try on. Please give all the frames that you try on to one of the opticians.
Thank you for entrusting us with your eyecare and we will get through this together. Stay healthy, continue to practice “social distancing,” good hygiene, and avoid touching your face. We miss seeing all our patients and cannot wait to help you continue to see the world more clearly.