We have reduced our hours starting March 26th from 9-12am. The door will be locked but we will open it for one patient at time so that we can practice social distancing. Please feel free to text or call our emergency line if you have an eye emergency at 407-445-5170.
Additional precautions to help us reduce the risk of transmission include the following:
- Each patient is required to wash their hands with soap and water upon entering the clinic and after the eye examination
- Only scheduled patients are allowed into the clinic. No other guests are allowed unless they are a caregiver and the patient needs assistance
- All patient history forms needs to be filled out prior to the exam and e mailed if possible
- Patients may be required to wait in their car for an appointment or to pick up their eyeglasses, or contact lenses.
- Patients who have a fever or are sick or who have traveled outside the county should be rescheduled for AT LEAST 2 weeks out.
Thank you for entrusting us with your eyecare and we will get through this together. Stay healthy, practice “social distancing,” wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, and avoid touching your face. Most of all enjoy your time away from work doing the things you never had time to do in the past and treasure the time you have with your family. Fresh air and sunlight (UV light) are the best disinfectants and it’s free. Go for a walk, run, or just be outside with your family and enjoy our Florida weather.